| Registrieren | | Link Us |
Pimp-my-WBB 
| Kalender | | Mitglieder | | Team | | Suche | | FAQ | | Forum | | Portal |

Pimp-my-WBB » WBB Lite » kleine Hacks und Erweiterungen » An NFL investigation found » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen An NFL investigation found
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
linzhihong18 linzhihong18 ist männlich
Doppel-As

Guthaben: 14.200 Punkte

User werben:
geworbene User: 0

An NFL investigation found Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

The Cleveland Indians have activated Carlos Carrasco from the disabled list to make his first start since June 16.

The right-hander’s return gets Cleveland closer to full strength as the AL Central leader opens a 10-game homestand beginning Friday night against the Oakland Athletics.

Carrasco has been out since he was struck on the right forearm by a line drive hit by Minnesota’s Joe Mauer. Carrasco Authentic Customized Dolphins Jerseys , who has a history of being hit on the mound, was lucky to avoid a more serious injury.

He is 8-5 with a 4.24 ERA in 15 starts.

To make room for Carrasco, the Indians designated right-hander George Kontos for assignment. He appeared in six games.

Also Authentic Customized Vikings Jerseys , the Indians acquired right-hander James Hoyt in a trade with the Houston Astros for right-hander Tommy DeJuneas. Hoyt was assigned to Triple-A Columbus.

Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Yannick Ngakoue says Buffalo Bills guard Richie Incognito used ”weak racist slurs” during their playoff game Sunday.

Ngakoue voiced his complaint on Twitter, calling out Incognito by his No. 64 jersey.

Ngakoue wrote: ”Great win today! And 64, you goin have to come harder than some weak racist slurs. I’m proud of my African heritage Authentic Customized Patriots Jerseys , as are 70% of the other Black players in this league. (hash)Iaintjonathanmartin!”

An NFL investigation found that Incognito and two Miami Dolphins teammates engaged in persistent harassment directed at fellow offensive lineman Jonathan Martin, who left the team in the middle of the 2013 season. Incognito was suspended for the final eight games and sat out the 2014 season before joining the Bills.

The Jaguars beat the Bills 10-3 on Sunday, ending Buffalo’s season.

No other Jacksonville players mentioned racial slurs or Incognito in the locker room after the game.

18.10.2018 11:08 linzhihong18 ist offline E-Mail an linzhihong18 senden Beiträge von linzhihong18 suchen Nehmen Sie linzhihong18 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Pimp-my-WBB » WBB Lite » kleine Hacks und Erweiterungen » An NFL investigation found

Highslide JS fürs WBB von Ninn (V2.1.1)

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH
----- Style © Donkman -----