| Registrieren | | Link Us |
Pimp-my-WBB 
| Kalender | | Mitglieder | | Team | | Suche | | FAQ | | Forum | | Portal |

Pimp-my-WBB » WBB Lite » WBB Lite Styles » 1st daughter too, using just a small boy on the way. » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen 1st daughter too, using just a small boy on the way.
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Dingbest
Grünschnabel

Guthaben: 300 Punkte

User werben:
geworbene User: 0

1st daughter too, using just a small boy on the way. Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I purchased eso as it came out and got a bit burned out, but it's nice I can play whenever I want. I was soloing 2k20 as nicely with the intention to play with park, but once I heard about the new ace stick for 2k21 I wanted to MT 2K21 find that because I didn't enjoy the shooting in 2k20. 21 shooting is far harder but I'm enjoying it a lot. You should add me Duckets#4932 sometimes I will get absolutely free time maybe we could play some time. What construct is it? In 2k20 I had a dye monster PF 6'10 that did exactly the exact same stuff, it was really enjoyable. This year I tried to do it and in what comes to stats and badges it really got better but the title is glass cleaning finisher. It's a glass finisher I get 25 completing HoF 20 defense HOF 10 playmaking I created my own build from scratch and I suppose I got lucky. Actually pretty close to mine.

I havent played much. Mycareer is boring and the only man I know that has 2k hasnt been online. Yeah if you have like a driving dunk around 90 don't only run in directly to paint I go on the weak side of this paint protector and it's always a contact. I like it cause it it places up such as Hakeem,dip like Giannis,and receive rebounds and cubes like crazy. Which method do you play ? I often require a big as most of my friends are running PG or even SF, so if you're down we can perform .

Just curious who was he traded for in your MyCareer. I finished up about the Knicks with him. Traded him to Charlotte for Batum. I will never understand that trade logic. Same thing in my own game. In 3rd season now. Hornets still did not make the playoffs with his OP self. I moved into the warmth and we traded him for Nic Batum lol Then we traded Batum to get Harrison Barnes. That the Mavs drafted us #1 and 2. Cobb was traded to the Knicks after 20 games, Luka or Kristaps wouldn't fuckin pass ever even though I was carrying the team, therefore I gtfo of there and moved to Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins NOLA lol. He was exchanged for Tim Hardaway lol but I was fine with this because I enjoy having guys who could hit the three ball.
09.11.2020 07:19 Dingbest ist offline E-Mail an Dingbest senden Beiträge von Dingbest suchen Nehmen Sie Dingbest in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Pimp-my-WBB » WBB Lite » WBB Lite Styles » 1st daughter too, using just a small boy on the way.

Highslide JS fürs WBB von Ninn (V2.1.1)

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH
----- Style © Donkman -----