| Registrieren | | Link Us |
Pimp-my-WBB 
| Kalender | | Mitglieder | | Team | | Suche | | FAQ | | Forum | | Portal |

Pimp-my-WBB » WBB Lite » WBB Lite Styles » 123 movie » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen 123 movie
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
coolerfreezer111
Routinier

Guthaben: 34.750 Punkte

User werben:
geworbene User: 0

123 movie Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

It's not just that we're going to the movies more often. We're also just as interested in film culture as we've ever been. Going to the movies is not only about blowing off steam and having a laugh. It can also be a way of appreciating art and learning lessons about ourselves and the world. To know about a few reasons as to why watch movies, read on.

Films help us learn

Films can shape the way we're 123 movie making sense of the world we're living in right now - regardless of the period that they're set in. Although that obviously depends on which movie you watch. But a good documentary or an intelligent historical drama can educate you on important issues and events in a much more interesting and enjoyable way than a dry old textbook.

Movies can make you more emotionally intelligent too. Watching movies can change our perspective on the people and issues we encounter every day, as well as increasing our understanding and sensitivity to people and issues in places we may never visit.
14.10.2020 09:25 coolerfreezer111 ist offline E-Mail an coolerfreezer111 senden Beiträge von coolerfreezer111 suchen Nehmen Sie coolerfreezer111 in Ihre Freundesliste auf YIM-Name von coolerfreezer111: coolerfreezer111
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Pimp-my-WBB » WBB Lite » WBB Lite Styles » 123 movie

Highslide JS fürs WBB von Ninn (V2.1.1)

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH
----- Style © Donkman -----