| Registrieren | | Link Us |
Pimp-my-WBB 
| Kalender | | Mitglieder | | Team | | Suche | | FAQ | | Forum | | Portal |

Pimp-my-WBB » WBB Lite » WBB Lite Styles » myles bunyard news » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen myles bunyard news
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
coolerfreezer111
Routinier

Guthaben: 34.650 Punkte

User werben:
geworbene User: 0

myles bunyard news Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

There's an enormous problem that I've been seeing online nowadays when it comes down to starting a home business. And that is, I find that new entrepreneurs are thinking like workers rather than entrepreneurs.

So, what do I mean by that? When you're a worker of a company you have got the mindset of going to work for 40 hours a myles bunyard website week and picking up a salary when the week is done. This gives you a feeling of security understanding that you have some form of money coming in, but in fact as a worker you are simply hiring out your work for the remainder of your life. To be truthful, this perspective is not a terrible idea. And it works best for many. But, that's not the mind-set you need to build a flourishing company. And let's not forget, in today's economic climate there is no real security in working for the company anymore.
01.10.2020 18:13 coolerfreezer111 ist offline E-Mail an coolerfreezer111 senden Beiträge von coolerfreezer111 suchen Nehmen Sie coolerfreezer111 in Ihre Freundesliste auf YIM-Name von coolerfreezer111: coolerfreezer111
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Pimp-my-WBB » WBB Lite » WBB Lite Styles » myles bunyard news

Highslide JS fürs WBB von Ninn (V2.1.1)

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH
----- Style © Donkman -----