| Registrieren | | Link Us |
Pimp-my-WBB 
| Kalender | | Mitglieder | | Team | | Suche | | FAQ | | Forum | | Portal |

Pimp-my-WBB » WBB 2 » kleine Hacks und Erweiterungen » www.thetexanslockerroom.com » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen www.thetexanslockerroom.com
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
hongwei28 hongwei28 ist männlich
Jungspund

Guthaben: 2.300 Punkte

User werben:
geworbene User: 0

www.thetexanslockerroom.com Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Take off your pants and jacket it’s SNOT time."Hey look! It’s Saturday. It’s raining. I’m dying all over again. It just never ends Womens Jordan Akins Jersey , does it? I’m sick of it. But this is no time to be lugubrious. There’s too many sunflowers on the side of the road. The cacti are finally in bloom. For one of the last May weeks we have I’ll be in College Station and New Orleans because I’m a business,,,man. I need your help. College Station is a monoculture coagulated by constipating chain restaurants. Please. I beg you. Give me some places to eat at in College Station. My insides are writhing and sealed with concrete. The rest of the time I’ll be running and then locked in a hotel room coming up with content, and reading Finnegan’s Wake out loud—herkyjerky chicchick ebmoroyo—a page at a time. Anyways, that’s all I got. This is your place to discuss whatever it is you want. Why you think the Texans are going to be good this year Justin Reid Jersey , if you would trade for Le’Veon Bell, if the Bucks can play with the Warriors, and why FOXING is the best Indie/Alternative/Emo LIVE band around? Scanning through the Getty images of the last time these two teams played is like playing a game of ‘‘Let’s remember some guys.” Nevertheless, it’s time for the second quarter which, due to me once again writing these threads ahead of time, I can only speculate as to how the game has gone so far. Hopefully Romeo Crennel has figured out that allowing Odell Beckham Jr. free releases off the line of scrimmage might not be the best idea. Also Johnathan Joseph Jersey White , let’s hope Whitney Mercilus can make an appearance and sack someone.Preferably the quarterback.This is your thread to enjoy all the wonderful things that are sure to happen in this second quarter.NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB’s live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you’re on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated Womens Lamar Miller Jersey , please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it’s celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.
11.06.2019 04:22 hongwei28 ist offline E-Mail an hongwei28 senden Beiträge von hongwei28 suchen Nehmen Sie hongwei28 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Pimp-my-WBB » WBB 2 » kleine Hacks und Erweiterungen » www.thetexanslockerroom.com

Highslide JS fürs WBB von Ninn (V2.1.1)

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH
----- Style © Donkman -----