| Registrieren | | Link Us |
Pimp-my-WBB 
| Kalender | | Mitglieder | | Team | | Suche | | FAQ | | Forum | | Portal |

Pimp-my-WBB » Grafiken » Grafikanfragen » [Logo] It is up to you to wow classic gold » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen It is up to you to wow classic gold
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
chenyuhan
Grünschnabel

Guthaben: 200 Punkte

User werben:
geworbene User: 0

It is up to you to wow classic gold Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Good video lots of cool info. So a number of them do it and it drives me nuts. So long as your not repeating yourself, being long winded, or giving information then the length shouldn't matter. It is up to you to wow classic gold place in all of the interesting and appropriate info and cut out the fat or perform retakes if you ramble.

If an individual video is too long for your tastes you can chop it up into multiple parts but only give the advice that you want to give in a nicely thought-out manner. We're classic players should you really think we arn't use to spending insane amounts of time doing things your incorrect. If I could sit and observe a ClassicCast for 3 hours that I will sit here for 30 mins learning cool shit around vanilla.Don't treat us how blizzard does, thinking we're stupid and have attention spans of a goldfish.

The"change" issue is not about the minutiae of buy wow classic gold mechanisms, but more about the overall match in general. The knowledge that will skew us would be the understanding of the pursuit chains, maps, NPC locations and also other secrets we didn't have access to in Vanilla WoW Classic. Now we know way more than we did in the original game & that knowledge will alter WoW Classic dramatically.

Been a lengthy time since I have played. However I am 99% convinced sunder armor and also armor didn't pile. I remember needing to frighten rogues to not use expose armor so that I could maintain danger. This was back when we had been performing Onxyia and Molten core host firsts, so it can have been changed in a later vanilla patch. If I remember correctly it was so bad that you could not override expose armor using sunder armor, that was super annoying when tanking.

15.05.2019 08:57 chenyuhan ist offline E-Mail an chenyuhan senden Homepage von chenyuhan Beiträge von chenyuhan suchen Nehmen Sie chenyuhan in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Pimp-my-WBB » Grafiken » Grafikanfragen » [Logo] It is up to you to wow classic gold

Highslide JS fürs WBB von Ninn (V2.1.1)

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH
----- Style © Donkman -----