| Registrieren | | Link Us |
Pimp-my-WBB 
| Kalender | | Mitglieder | | Team | | Suche | | FAQ | | Forum | | Portal |

Pimp-my-WBB » Quasselecke » Offtopic » talk to strangers online in free chat rooms » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen talk to strangers online in free chat rooms
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
coolerfreezer111
Mitglied

Guthaben: 2.800 Punkte

User werben:
geworbene User: 0

talk to strangers online in free chat rooms Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

There are two schools of thought on dealing with the fear of approaching strangers. The
first advocates therapy, as ridiculous as that may sound. In my opinion, doing a few
exercises in your imagination might help somewhat, but won't bring noticeable results.
What I subscribe to is shock therapy. That's how I got rid of my fear back when.

If you want to quit smoking, you won't do it with a bunch of nicotine patches. You'll have to make
the decision to stop for good. From that point on, there is no more smoking. It's the same with
girls. You're standing in a club surrounded by girls. Your heart is pounding. What should you
do? You will decide to end your misery FOR ONCE and approach a girl RIGHT NOW ...
just one of them. Of course, your talk to strangers online in free chat rooms first approach won't be perfect. But as the saying goes,
practice makes perfect. And that's why I recommend mass approaches for your first
time.

Look, I really don't care what you say. But say something, and say it to as many girls as
possible. The best environment for this would be a club. For the first few times, make sure
you stay sober. Your only goal should be to overcome your fear of approaching girls.
Alcohol will help with your inhibitions, but the next day, you will be the same person with the
same fears and inner obstacles. Also, don't bring any friends with you. They'll just hold you
back and contribute to your getting drunk. Go alone. If you can make sober approaches in a
club, you will be able to make approaches ANYWHERE. Keep that in mind: ANYWHERE.
14.04.2019 11:49 coolerfreezer111 ist offline E-Mail an coolerfreezer111 senden Beiträge von coolerfreezer111 suchen Nehmen Sie coolerfreezer111 in Ihre Freundesliste auf YIM-Name von coolerfreezer111: coolerfreezer111
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Pimp-my-WBB » Quasselecke » Offtopic » talk to strangers online in free chat rooms

Highslide JS fürs WBB von Ninn (V2.1.1)

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH
----- Style © Donkman -----