| Registrieren | | Link Us |
Pimp-my-WBB 
| Kalender | | Mitglieder | | Team | | Suche | | FAQ | | Forum | | Portal |

Pimp-my-WBB » Boardintern » Gästeforum » polls from Blade & Soul » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen polls from Blade & Soul
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Rskingdom Rskingdom ist männlich
Grünschnabel

Guthaben: 300 Punkte

User werben:
geworbene User: 0

polls from Blade & Soul Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

hen there are telegraphsthey come. Nevertheless, keep your money near your chest and don't spend them unless you absolutely need to.

Near the endgame, the sum of money it takes to upgrade soul protect your weapon, and accessories by feeding them crap gets extremely high, so you'll want to conserve your coins for it.

Who doesn't like products that are free? At each 2 levels or so (it becomes spaced out after Level 1cool , you will gain access to polls from Blade & Soul where you answer a few multiple-choice questions and fill out a comment. Completing these provides you all sorts of recovery products, keys for unsealing charms to get rare equipment drops, and opening chests.

Don't miss out on the Daily Dash, a game of luck that resembles Candyland. You get two twists which have you move anywhere from 1-6 spaces on the board that is 100-space Each day. About every three or four steps, you will select up items that get rarer as you move along. Reach the finish, and you will be given a unique thing (in the opening month, that is a cool outfit). Just hope you don't spin a lot of 1s.

Keys and unsealing charms are rare. Keys are utilized to open locked chests that fall occasionally, whereas unsealing charms make it feasible for you equip soul shield bits and weapons that have been sealed. From time to time, you need to use both a secret and a charm to get to the thing you want.

However, both of these items are infrequent enough that you shouldn't squander them on low-level green and blue products. Many times, it is better to save the fodder for leveling up the weapons and weapons you already have (you do not need to unseal weapons or accessories to use them as fodder), or salvaging them into parts for fusion later down the street. I made the error of not knowing that I could break down soul shield bits, so find out from Buy Blade and Soul Revolution gold my folly.
14.03.2019 10:46 Rskingdom ist offline Beiträge von Rskingdom suchen Nehmen Sie Rskingdom in Ihre Freundesliste auf AIM-Name von Rskingdom: Rskingdom YIM-Name von Rskingdom: Rskingdom MSN Passport-Profil von Rskingdom anzeigen
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Pimp-my-WBB » Boardintern » Gästeforum » polls from Blade & Soul

Highslide JS fürs WBB von Ninn (V2.1.1)

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH
----- Style © Donkman -----