| Registrieren | | Link Us |
Pimp-my-WBB 
| Kalender | | Mitglieder | | Team | | Suche | | FAQ | | Forum | | Portal |

Pimp-my-WBB » Quasselecke » Offtopic » random chat site » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen random chat site
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
coolerfreezer111
Mitglied

Guthaben: 2.500 Punkte

User werben:
geworbene User: 0

random chat site Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

It's actually not that complicated. Webcam chat systems actually pretty much work the same way as old streaming video which public video sites use to this day. A connection is established, and the video data is sent in bits of data called "packets" in a finite amount. Every so many seconds, a certain amount of video is in the memory, called a "buffer", and played on the screen.

With free video chat services on web pages, there are just two of these. One of them is capturing your video stream and random chat site sending it to the other end of the conversation. At the same time, there is another stream coming right to the video area on your end. So really, it's just two live streams between exclusive machines.

But, consider the nature of video. An image over cable internet takes a few seconds to receive and render. Double that for sending it to another person to receive and view. Now, with webcam chat, you have video, which is many, many images and sound at the same time. This is a heavy thing. Web browsers used to not have the power to handle this. At one time, even bandwidth restrictions were present.
01.03.2019 18:21 coolerfreezer111 ist offline E-Mail an coolerfreezer111 senden Beiträge von coolerfreezer111 suchen Nehmen Sie coolerfreezer111 in Ihre Freundesliste auf YIM-Name von coolerfreezer111: coolerfreezer111
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Pimp-my-WBB » Quasselecke » Offtopic » random chat site

Highslide JS fürs WBB von Ninn (V2.1.1)

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH
----- Style © Donkman -----