| Registrieren | | Link Us |
Pimp-my-WBB 
| Kalender | | Mitglieder | | Team | | Suche | | FAQ | | Forum | | Portal |

Pimp-my-WBB » Grafiken » Grafikanfragen » [Signatur] Fernando Valenzuela Jersey » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Fernando Valenzuela Jersey
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
officialsbaseball officialsbaseball ist weiblich
Routinier

Guthaben: 25.400 Punkte

User werben:
geworbene User: 0

Fernando Valenzuela Jersey Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Teile uns hier so viele Angaben wie möglich/nötig mit!

Farben:

einzubindende Grafiken:

Bild-Größe:

soll Text enthaltengroßes Grinsen ETROIT — High-profile Chicago right-hander Lucas Giolito and journeyman Detroit left-hander Ryan Carpenter will square off Saturday in a matchup of pitchers trying to carve out roster spots for themselves in 2019.Giolito (9-9 Mike Piazza Jersey , 6.08 ERA) was the 16th overall selection by Washington in the 2012 draft. He has had some health issues that have taken a few ticks off his fastball but is trying to adjust. He’s making his 26th start for the White Sox this season.Giolito is 1-1 with a 6.88 ERA in three starts against Detroit this season and is 2-1 with a 4.88 ERA in four career starts.Article continues below ...Carpenter (1-1, 6.00 ERA) was signed by the Tigers as a six-year free agent during the winter and received an early callup to Detroit when injuries created an opening. But he suffered a side injury and spent two months on the disabled list recuperating.Carpenter, who is making his first appearance against the White Sox, was called up and posted his first major league win at Minnesota in his last start. This is his first year in the majors and he’s getting a shot at maintaining a rotation spot for the rest of the season.He will replace left-hander Blaine Hardy, who is in his first year as a starter but recently was placed on the disabled list with elbow inflammation. He will work out of the bullpen, giving Detroit two left-handed relievers, when he comes off the disabled list Monday.Earlier this week, the Tigers called a players-only meeting to address how they need to finish the first year of a rebuilding effort.“It was about the culture we want to create moving forward,” catcher James McCann said. “It’d be very easy for a team where we are right now to say, ‘All right http://www.dodgersfanproshop.com/authentic-andre-ethier-jersey , we’ll see you in spring training,’ but no, it’s gotta start now, and that’s just something we wanted to address, about how we handle our business both on and off the field and not allowing the results or lack thereof, affect how we prepare to play.“And not just preparing to play, but preparing to win.”“It’s great when coaches talk about it and the manager talks about it, but when players get together and talk about it, I like that,” Tigers manager Ron Gardenhire said. “I want them to understand what they’re trying to do. We got some good leaders in there. We gotta finish the season Chase Utley Jersey , we gotta play hard the rest of the way. They’ve done it up to this point; don’t quit now.”Rick Renteria was back in the Chicago dugout Friday night managing the White Sox after missing four games with a spell of lightheadness. Doctors in Chicago cleared him to return to the team so he booked a flight to Detroit and got to the dugout just before game time.Chicago scored six times in the eighth inning against Detroit right-handers Joe Jimenez and Shane Greene to post a 6-3 win Friday night over Detroit to mark Renteria’s return.Bench coach Joe McEwing had been handling the managerial duties in those four games.“I will resume my role as bench coach and Ricky will manage,” McEwing said. “Under the circumstances it’s not the way you’d want to go about it but it’s been a lot of fun.”“We prepare the same anyway. As a staff, we go out there and try to be prepared for who we’re facing that night and how we’re going to play them defensively and how we’re going to pitch them. Who are the runners? Controlling the running game. And we prepare that way every single day. We prepare to try to put our ballclub in the best position to be successful.“In that respect, everything stays the same on a daily basis. But being able to manage it and put your twist on it, it’s been a great learning experience and one that I never take for granted and continue to learn every single day and build on it.”The White Sox announced right-hander Dylan Cease, one of their top pitching prospects, is being shut down for the season after reaching a career high of 124 innings between Class A Winston-Salem and Double-A Birmingham.Cease struck out 11 batters in five scoreless innings in his final appearance for the Barons. He had a 0.94 ERA in his last nine games, with 71 strikeouts and 20 walks in 47 2/3 innings. He was 12-2 with a 2.40 ERA between the two levels.His 160 strikeouts were tied for fourth in minor league baseball. Right-hander Michael Kopech, just called up to Chicago, leads the minors with 170. In the middle of a playoff race Kirk Gibson Jersey , the Philadelphia Phillies want Aaron Nola to pitch as much as possible.That’s why manager Gabe Kapler moved up the Phillies’ ace to start in Sunday’s series finale against the Chicago Cubs. Jon Lester takes the ball for the Cubs, who are trying to win the three-game series. The Phillies are looking for their first series win in four weeks. The Cubs have won nine of their last 11 games.Article continues below ...Nola (15-3, 2.10 ERA), a first time All-Star in 2018, is in the thick of the Cy Young race, outpitching Washington’s Max Scherzer in his last two starts.Nola, whose 2.10 ERA ranks second in the National League behind Jacob deGrom, finished August on one of the best stretches of his season.Nola has a 0.64 ERA in his last four starts, giving up two earned runs and 16 hits in 28 innings. The 25-year-old has 33 strikeouts and seven walks during that span.The Phillies are three games behind the Atlanta Braves in the NL East after their loss Saturday. The team is 19-8 in Nola’s 27 starts in 2018, and Kapler was quick to move him up in the rotation.“Mostly because Nola is awesome http://www.dodgersfanproshop.com/authentic-maury-wills-jersey ,” Kapler said to MLB.com, explaining the decision. ” … Nola has been tremendous and we wanted him starting sooner than later.”Nola will be on usual rest because of the Phillies’ off day Thursday. It also gives Nola an extra start at Citizens Bank Park, where he is 9-0 with a 1.94 ERA in 13 starts this season.Nola is 1-0 with a 4.61 ERA in two career starts against the Cubs.Lester (14-5, 3.67) has been dominant against the Phillies in his career. He is 7-0 with a 1.64 ERA, 0.978 WHIP and .204 batting average in nine starts against Philadelphia. The 34-year-old has not faced the Phillies this season, but also owns a 1.29 ERA in four starts at Citizens Bank Park.In Lester’s last outing, he gave up three runs, five hits and three walks in six innings against the New York Mets. He also knocked in a two-run single off Noah Syndergaard in a 7-4 victory.The Cubs have won in each of Lester’s last three starts, and he has a 2.04 ERA during that stretch.Chicago saw the return of third baseman Kris Bryant on Saturday. Bryant was playing for the Cubs for the first time since July 23, coming back after missing time with left shoulder inflammation.Bryant Fernando Valenzuela Jersey , the 2016 MVP, went 2-for-4 with a double in his return, and is batting .279 with an .858 OPS this season.“My shoulder is fine,” Bryant told MLB.com before rejoining the Cubs’ lineup. “My shoulder feels good, strong. I’ve taken all the precautions to make sure it does feel good, which is taking a month off and tweaking some things here and there.“I don’t know if he’s going to give me a day off because of the shoulder or because of feeling physically tired, but my shoulder feels good.”Sunday marks the final regular-season meeting. Chicago has taken three of the first five games against Philadelphia.

Animiert: Ja/Nein
08.11.2018 07:06 officialsbaseball ist offline E-Mail an officialsbaseball senden Homepage von officialsbaseball Beiträge von officialsbaseball suchen Nehmen Sie officialsbaseball in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Pimp-my-WBB » Grafiken » Grafikanfragen » [Signatur] Fernando Valenzuela Jersey

Highslide JS fürs WBB von Ninn (V2.1.1)

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH
----- Style © Donkman -----