| Registrieren | | Link Us |
Pimp-my-WBB 
| Kalender | | Mitglieder | | Team | | Suche | | FAQ | | Forum | | Portal |

Pimp-my-WBB » Quasselecke » Offtopic » Login Extending desktop to two monitors » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Login Extending desktop to two monitors
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
spadekevin spadekevin ist männlich
Grünschnabel

Guthaben: 100 Punkte

User werben:
geworbene User: 0

Herkunft: newyork

Login Extending desktop to two monitors Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hi,

I just installed the EZCast Dongle. Before I installed, my setup was laptop with desktop extended to a second PC monitor and a TV, all with different screen resolutions. The connection to the monitor is via a standard cable attached to the laptop's port. The link to the TV was via an HDMI cable to the respective ports on both devices. That setup permitted me to open browsers with different content on all three screens. However, after installing EZCast and selecting the 'Mirror Extension' option, content on the second monitor is now mirrored on (not extended to) the TV screen. Essentially, it is as though I now have only two monitors in the extended-desktop setup. And the resolution for the TV screen is set to the second monitor's resolution, which is incorrect. I have tried changing the resolution in "settings", but it will not change. Is there any way to fix this so that I can go back to my original setup with the dongle simply replacing the HDMI cable?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.iezvu.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=498
Sales Management Example

Thanks!
02.07.2018 12:56 spadekevin ist offline E-Mail an spadekevin senden Beiträge von spadekevin suchen Nehmen Sie spadekevin in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Pimp-my-WBB » Quasselecke » Offtopic » Login Extending desktop to two monitors

Highslide JS fürs WBB von Ninn (V2.1.1)

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH
----- Style © Donkman -----